46a Semaphore Road
Studies have indicated that people only wear 20% of their clothes,
while the other 80% of their clothing remain unworn.
You are not alone!
Many women only wear a proportion of their wardrobe while the rest of their clothes remain unworn.
It is understandable because we tend to wear clothes that are in alignment with the progressing story we want to tell. We are all ‘works in progress’ and many clothes in our wardrobe are no longer the right fit for our ever evolving identity, personality or body.
Often we purchase an item for a one off occasion and never wear it again.
So if you have clothes to sell or want to find items to redefine your story, we have you covered, so to speak.
Who are we?
ReFAB has been born out of a long term love of clothes.
We value clothes and wish for the life of clothes to be extended. With being on both sides of the sewing machine, we appreciate the expertise, skills and resources required to create any garment.
This business model is a circular fashion model which simply means we enable clothes to go around and be reloved rather than a linear fashion model where the clothes are made, purchased and often discarded.
For buyers of clothes on the racks: ReFAB is for anyone who supports sustainable fashion and wishes to purchase fabulous and high quality, unique items at a very reasonable price.
For renters of racks to sell their clothes: ReFAB is for anyone who has invested in their clothes and feels their clothes are worthy of being re-loved and too good to discard. Here you get to set up your own sales rack without the hassle of selling from home or online.
How can ReFAB Fashion provide a service to meet the buyers’ needs?
- Having a background knowledge of fashion, fabric, texture and design
- Able to make recommendations based on your personality and body type
- After-pay facilities (currently in-store only)
How can Refab Fashion provide a service to meet the renters’ needs?
- We offer you the opportunity to sell your once loved items with a weekly rack rental in a premium location on Semaphore Road with high exposure and heavy foot traffic, close to great shops, cafés and food outlets.
- We process all the sales. You price your clothes yourself (using the inventory report on our website) and there are options for changing your prices during your rack hire. Please inform staff of any discount prices.
If items are brand new with tags 50 -70% of the original price is recommended.
This guideline is for quality brands like Witchery, David Lawrence, Country Road, Cue, Sportscraft etc.
This is a guide only.
If you are unsure of pricing, come in and have a look or talk to us
Our fees include everything
We will tidy up your stall every day and replace items back on your rack
Find out more…
Sign up for our email news
More about our Passion
Sharing the reasons we are so passionate about Circular Fashion.